|Founded||Apr. 5, 2010|
|Key People||Drew Mauck, Founder; Lorna Kiewert, Account Executive|
|Products||Financial Public Relations|
3Points Communications is a financial services communications firm in Chicago specializing in financial technology, HR technology, & Chicago Technology. Its clients include banks, exchanges, brokers, wealth and asset managers, and technology providers active in futures, options, forex, and securities.
3Points maintains a wide swath of relationships in the financial media, from specialized but influential new media to established media outlets such as Barron's, Financial Times, and The Wall Street Journal.
3Points was founded in 2010 by Drew Mauck.
Products and Services
- Media Relations
- Media Training
- Social Media Relations
- Competitive Intelligence Report
- Drew Mauck, Founder and Principal
- Lorna Kiewert, Account Director
- Fabiola Camacho, Account Director
- Katie Huffaker, Account Director
- Amy Fitzenrider, Publicist
- Katie O’Shea, Content Strategist
- Will Ruben, Account Director
- Sam Svoboda, Content & Analytics Director