|Archer Daniels Midland|
|Headquarters||77 West Wacker Drive, Suite 4600, Chicago, Illinois 60601|
|Key People||Juan Luciano, Chairman and CEO of ADM, Thomas Kadlec, President, ADM Investor Services|
|Employees||More than 27,000|
|Products||Agriculture processor of soybeans, corn, wheat and cocoa|
Archer Daniels Midland Company is one of the largest agricultural processors in the world. It processes crops to make food ingredients, animal feed ingredients, renewable fuels and naturally derived alternatives to industrial chemicals. ADM is headquartered in Decatur, Illinois, and operates processing and manufacturing facilities across the United States and worldwide.
ADM is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
ADM also owns ADM Investor Services (ADMIS), which provides futures clearing services for retail, commercial and institutional customers.
ADM was founded in 1902 and incorporated in 1923.
On December 18, 2013, ADM announced that it would be moving its headquarters from Decatur, IL to Chicago.
Products and Services
- Food: ADM supplies a variety of food ingredients, including citric acid and lactic acid, natural and artificial sweeteners, cocoa and chocolate, baking powder, non-stick pan-release agents, vitamin/mineral enrichment blends, emulsifiers, texturants and stabilizers, flours, oils and fats, meat enhancers and vitamin sources.
- Feed: ADM is also a leading provider of animal feed. It offers a vast number of products for livestock, poultry, pet and specialty species.
- Fuel and Industrials: Alternative Fuels such as corn-based ethanol, vegetable-based wood preservatives, household cleaners, xanthan gum, environmentally-friendly emulsifiers, non-petroleum-based packaging, paints and inks, VOC-reducing plasticizers, renewable solvents, and pulp & paper made from corn and wheat.
- Agricultural Services: Grain trading, transportation, and storage, as well as terminaling, transloading, and warehousing.
- Juan Luciano, Chairman and CEO
- Ben Bard, Chief Compliance Officer
- Donald Chen, President, Asia-Pacific
- Christopher M. Cuddy, Senior Vice President, President, Carbohydrate Solutions
- Michael D’Ambrose, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Pierre-Christophe Duprat, President, Animal Nutrition
- D. Cameron Findlay, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary
- Kristy Folkwein, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Thomas R. Kadlec, President, ADM Investor Services, Inc.
- Domingo Lastra, President, South America
- Patricia Logan, Chief Audit Executive
- Vikram Luthar, Senior Vice President, President, Health & Wellness
- Vincent F. Macciocchi, Senior Vice President, President, Nutrition
- Greg A. Morris, Senior Vice President, President, Oilseeds
- Ian Pinner, Vice President, Growth and Strategy
- Stefano Rettore, Senior Vice President, President, Origination, Chief Risk Officer
- Ismael Roig, President, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- John P. Stott, Group Vice President, Finance, Corporate Controller, Principal Accounting Officer
- Joseph Taets, Senior Vice President, President, Global Business Readiness
- Thuy Vo, Chief Counsel, Corporate, Securities and M&A, Assistant Secretary
- Todd A. Werpy, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Ray G. Young, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
77 West Wacker Drive, Suite 4600, Chicago, Illinois 60601
North American Headquarters
4666 Faries Parkway, Decatur, Illinois 62526
A One Business Center, La Pièce 3, 1180 Rolle, Switzerland
Phone: +41 21 702 8000
100 Beach Road, #26-01 Shaw Tower, Singapore 189702
Phone: +65 6622 2400
South American Headquarters
Av. Roque Petroni Jr., 999, 9º Andar, 04707-000, São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Phone: +55 11 5185 3500
- About ADM. Archer Daniels Midland.
- ADM announces it is moving headquarters to Chicago. Chicago Tribune.