SIX Group, SIX Swiss's parent company, said Katz had decided to leave because of a difference of opinion on strategy.
Before joining the SIX Swiss Exchange, Katz ran institutional equity sales to Swiss clients for Goldman Sachs in Switzerland for three years.
- SIX Swiss Eyes High Frequency Traders. The Financial Times.
- Christian Katz, Division CEO Swiss Exchange, to leave SIX. SIX Group.
- MOVES-SIX trading unit head to leave over strategy differences. Reuters.
- Christian Katz, CEO of SIX Swiss Exchange, elected President of FESE. FESE.
- Christian Katz, CEO of SIX Swiss Exchange, elected President of the Federation of European Securities Exchanges (FESE). Bob's Guide.