|Key People||Eric Forest, Chairman and CEO|
|Products||Marketplace for SMEs|
EnterNext, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYSE Euronext, is a marketplace for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Enternext, which began operations in July 2013, is designed to facilitate in the capital formation, finance and development for companies with less than EUR 1 billion in market capitalization.
EnterNext is based in Brussels, and will concentrate on both Belgian and pan-European firms.
According to EU law, whether a company is an SME is determined by a. the number of employees and b. either turnover or balance sheet total.
- Positioning the stock exchange as a source for alternative financing;
- Promoting SMEs to investors as an attractive asset class;
- Defining and promoting new services and financing options;
- Managing the day-to-day and grassroots relationships with issuers and listing candidates; and
- Developing a regional and national marketing strategy.
- Eric Forest, CEO
- NYSE Euronext launches EnterNext in Brussels. NYSE Euronext.