|Headquarters||Chicago and London|
|Key People||Michael MacGregor, CEO, Dan Scarbrough, President and COO|
|Products||Develops listed contracts|
IncubEx is a business development firm for exchange traded products, services, and technology. The company works with its global exchange partner, European Energy Exchange (EEX) and EEX subsidiary Nodal Exchange to design and develop new financial products in global environmental, reinsurance, and related commodity markets.
IncubEx and the European Energy Exchange (EEX) partnered in August of 2017 to build and improve liquidity in European environmental contracts such as European carbon allowance futures. Under the partnership, EEX Group extended its trading and clearing to contracts developed by IncubEx.
In November 2018, IncubEx launched its first North American environmental futures contracts with its partner, Nodal Exchange. The new contracts marked the expansion of Nodal Exchange’s products from power into the environmental markets sector, and included futures and options on: California Carbon Allowances, Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative Allowances (RGGI), New Jersey Solar Renewable Energy Certificates, PJM Tri-Qualified Renewable Energy Certificates and 11 other emissions and renewable contracts.
In May 2019, IncubEx and Nodal listed 11 more Renewable Energy Certificate futures: Connecticut Class II and Class III RECs, Massachusetts Class II RECs, New Hampshire Class I and Class III RECs, Rhode Island (New) RECs, Maine Class I RECs, District of Columbia Tier I and Solar RECs, Ohio Non-Solar and Solar RECs. These were the first time such RECs were listed on any exchange and pushed the number of REC futures offered on Nodal to 27 contracts covering 14 states and regions.
Products and Services
- Neil Eckert, Founder and Chairman
- Michael MacGregor, Founder and CEO
- Daniel Scarbrough, Founder, President and Chief Operating Officer
- About Us. IncubEx.
- EEX and IncubEx Join Forces to Develop and Expand Global Environmental and Commodity Markets. IncubEx and EEX via Businesswire.
- Nodal Exchange and IncubEx Announce the Launch of North American Environmental Contracts. IncubEx and EEX via Businesswire.
- IncubEx and Nodal Exchange successfully launch new Renewable Energy Contracts. IncubEx.