|Occupation||Director of Technical Research and Education|
James Chen is the director of technical research and education at FXDD.
Chen is a registered commodity trading advisor and a chartered market technician. He is the author of the books, Essentials of Foreign Exchange Trading and Essentials of Technical Analysis for Financial Markets, as well as author/speaker for the instructional video DVD set, High-Probability Trend Following in the Forex Market.
Chen contributes daily and intraday currency analysis to key financial media, frequently speaks at trading seminars and conferences, and has authored numerous articles on currency trading strategies and technical analysis for major financial publications. Chen is frequently quoted in Reuters,Dow Jones, and the Associated Press. He has written articles for Forbes, Futures Magazine, Investopedia, International Business Times, FX Street, Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities Magazine, and SFO Magazine.
Chen has a bachelor's degree in Social Psychology from Tufts University.
- Essentials of Foreign Exchange Trading. Amazon.com.
- Essentials of Technical Analysis for Financial Markets. Amazon.com.
- FXstreet.com DVD Series - High-Probability Trend Following in the Forex Morning. FXstreet.com.
- Dollar Shows Grace Under Pressure. Forbes.com.
- Author - James Chen. Futures Magazine.
- James Chen - International Business Times Blogs. International Business Times.
- FX Path. FXstreet.com.
- Forex Trends and Pairs. Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities Magazine.
- James Chen. FXstreet.com.