|Occupation||President and CEO|
|Employer||Indiana Grain Company|
Grisafi has attracted some attention because of the state-of-the-art trading facility he built in the basement of his home. The trading facility has giant price boards, similar to those that you'd find on an exchange trading floor.
Grisafi visited the CBOT on a high school field trip in 1989 and became a runner on the trading floor in the summer of 1990. He worked as a broker's assistant in fixed income products in 1991. He was an independent trader's assistant from 1992 to 1993 until he became a full member trading in the financial and ag pits in 1993. He did that until 1998 when he became an associate member trading strictly financials.
Interviews & Commentary
- For Traders, Twitter Is One More Trading Tool - Wall Street Journal
- Grisafi: Profiting In Tom’s World - Futures Magazine
- Farmers Twitter Lucrative Tips To Commodity Traders - Forbes
- Trader goes back to classroom - nwi.com
- When Markets Go Mad - BBC
- Gartman on The Grains and Paired Trade Ideas - The Disciplined Investor
Grisafi attended Valparaiso University.
- Nasdaq on Fire. Futures Magazine.
- White Wheat Bucks Trend. Ag Weekly.
- Electronic Markets and Yesterday's Report. Ag Web.
- Grisafi: Profiting in Tom’s world. Futures Magazine.
- Farmers Twitter Lucrative Tips To Commodity Traders. Forbes.
- For Traders, Twitter Is One More Trading Tool. Wall Street Journal.
- Trader goes back to classroom. NWI.com.