Daniel F. Brophy
Daniel F. Brophy is a CBOT member, NFA-registered floor broker, prinical of Tenco Inc. and owner of Red Rock Trading, LLC. He formerly served as a member of the board of directors of the Minneapolis Grain Exchange. He is chairman of the futures committee of the Commodity Markets Council.
Brophy is a former member of the New York Stock Exchange.
He also previously served on the board of governors of the Board of Trade Clearing Corporation. He was a board member in 1999 when BOTCC restructured their structure, giving larger firms more representation.
- Daniel Folsom Brophy - NFA ID 0080985
- “I don’t think there are enough acres to satisfy the demand in all these commodities” says Chicago trader as soy, wheat, corn prices soar. BioFuels Digest.
- Basic. National Futures Association.
- Donohue, Lawyer Who Never Traded, Shifts From Pits. Bloomberg.
- Is `Catastrophe Pit' Lined With Silver?. Wall Street Journal.
- 1999 Annual Report. Clearing Corporation.
- BOTCC Adjusts Governance Structure. Futures Industry Magazine.
- Board of Regents. Mercy Home for Boys & Girls.