James J. Johanik
|James J. Johanik|
|WATCH/READ/SEE: Five Minutes With James J. Johanik (February 2009)|
James J. Johanik is former futures industry technology marketing and management professional who in 2011 left the industry to commit his full-time attention to an Aurora, IL Christian ministry, OneWay Ministries.
Johanik previously served as senior vice president, Technology Strategy, for LIFFE, the global derivatives market of NYSE Euronext, and as associate director, Globex marketing for the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
While at Tradehelm, Johanik was actively involved with a charitable organization that reaches out to the afflicted in AIDS-ravaged Botswana, Africa. He is involved with a project that produces media that describes the world's needs through the prayers of people from all over the world. The project is based at www.prayercast.com.
Johanik earned a B.S. in Mathematics from Wheaton College and an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management. He also has earned a pilot's license.
- "The Evolution of the Automated Trader," Futures Industry Magazine, July/August 2004 
- Prayercast site
Five Minute Interview
- company » management team. Greenline Financial.
- Jim Johanik Joins Greenline Financial Technologies. John Lothian Newsletter.
- Euronext.liffe to Dump 1,500 Sun Servers. Waters.
- James Johanik. LinkedIn.
- The Evolution of the Automated Trader. Futures Industry Magazine.